Skip to content
Home » Learn Crypto » Learn about Solar and Earn SXP tokens

Learn about Solar and Earn SXP tokens

  • by

What is CoinMarketCap Earn?

Users can earn tokens while learning about a cryptocurrency project with CoinMarketCap Earn. Each user that watches a series of educational films about a crypto project, completes the quiz with a perfect score, and completes other varied activities (if available) will earn a fixed amount of tokens in that project’s crypto asset as a reward.

Learn & Earn, Solar

Users of CoinMarketCap can learn more about Solar (SXP) and take a brief quiz to get rewarded! The Solar (SXP) prize tokens will be allocated at random among individuals who successfully finish the quiz before the campaign ends.

The reward pool for the Solar (SXP) “Learn & Earn” Campaign is 69,541 Solar (SXP) tokens worth $100,000. As a reward, successful users will earn 13.9 Solar (SXP) tokens worth $20 and 50 Diamonds!

Please keep in mind that SXP Learn & Earn Campaign Rewards will be credited to your “Binance.com” account.

From 2022.04.07 (12:00 PM UTC) through 2022.04.20, the Solar (SXP) “Learn & Earn” Campaign will be active (23:59:59 PM UTC). Make sure to complete the quiz by taking the following lesson!

How to find my Binance user ID

• If you don’t have a Binance account, you can sign up here.

• If you have a Binance account, please follow the following steps:

 Go to https://www.binance.com/ and click “Log in.”

2. Once logged in, go to your account.

3. Copy and paste your Binance user ID like on picture below

binance user id

Solar Quiz Lesson 1

You can watch short video and learn about solar or just skip it and go straight to your answers below!

Solar(SXP) Quiz Answers

1
Solar’s governance is set up as:

Answer: A fully decentralized autonomous organization DAO

2
What innovations will Solar support within its ecosystem?

Answer: All of the above

3
How are node operators chosen?

Answer: Based on votes by coin holders

4
What is the native coin of the Solar network?

Answer: SXP

5
What happens to transaction fees?

Answer: 90% fees are burned. The remaining 10% is earned by node operators

6
 How does Solar help to ensure a sustainable blockchain future?

Answer: Solar uses a highly energy-efficient consensus mechenism for its own blockchain & native coin

7
Solar’s platform is

Answer: Open source on Github

8
What is a delegate?

Answer: All of the above

Support us by joining CMC with our affiliate link

Thank you and Happy Earnings

Join Now

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.